At Complete Careers what our customers think about what we do is very important to us. We hope that, in addition to supporting schools to achieve and maintain their Quality in Careers Standard, we also bring value in different ways by supporting them in making positive changes to their careers offer for their students.
Feedback helps to inform our business decisions, gauge what is and isn't working, and adapt our services and provisions taking into consideration the views of the most important people - our schools.
All schools who achieve a Quality in Careers Standard through Career Mark with Complete Careers have the opportunity to complete an evaluation form. Since taking over Career Mark in June 2016 we have received 19 completed evaluations back and the overall results, we are pleased to report have been extremely positive.
The Value of Career Mark
You are welcome to view the full analysis of Complete Careers evaluations, but we wanted to showcase some of our results for you here. When asked to describe below what schools valued the most about Career Mark, some of the responses included:
- Spending time with Janet and sharing good practice and different takes on Careers, which is not always possible.
- Professionalism, expertise and approachability of the assessor and the supportive attitude.
- Open and flexible approach within a clear framework.
- Career Mark provides a robust framework for auditing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating the delivery of your careers education and guidance provision. Very useful as evidence for Ofsted and governors.
- The award has been very important as it has enabled us to be recognised as an outstanding leader of CEAIG within Gloucestershire and further afield. We have been contacted by many schools seeking support in gaining a quality award.
We pride ourselves in working with a team of highly experience and qualified assessors, some of who you can meet here. With decades of experience between them they are perfectly placed to be able to provide you with up to date, concise and relevant information in order to help you achieve your Quality in Careers Standard. Our feedback reflects that our schools are also extremely happy with our assessors with 100% marking 'Very Good' in the thoroughness of the assessment category - the highest possible rating.
We regularly review and update our guidance documentation to ensure that schools have access to the most up to date and useful information they need. When asked:
- 100% of schools marked 'Good' or 'Very Good' when asked about the content and clarity of the reports.
- 100% of schools marked 'Good or 'Very Good' when commenting on the appropriateness of the recommendations in the report.
- 100% of schools marked 'Very Good' (our highest rating) when asked about their opportunity to provide feedback on their draft reports.
This feedback highlights how highly we value the teamwork and communication we have with our schools in helping them to achieve their Quality in Careers Standard. Check out the rest of our results in the report above. We welcome any feedback about what we do, so please feel free to get in touch anytime and let us know how we are doing! - We'd love to here from you!