Complete Careers LLP Partners Mark Wilkinson and John Ambrose welome you to:
THE BONKERS BOOK OF JOBS!
The Bonkers Book of Jobs is similar in style to Horrible Histories, has a scoring theme comparable to Deadly Sixties and has outrageous facts akin to the Guinness Book of World Records.
It presents work in a unique, fun and exciting way. It tells us why people really go to work:
- Police Officers use Tasers and get to drive fast
- Accountants bring down gangsters
- Beauticians have to wax hairy people and perform colonic irrigation!
The Bonkers Book of Job chapters explore 36 different career paths:
- From the smelliest jobs in the world to the scariest jobs
- From the evillest to the most disgusting
- From the funniest jobs to the tastiest jobs.
Through narrative, activities and quizzes the reader will discover how much people earn, what level of qualification is needed and future job prospects.
Then in the final chapter the Bonkers Job they could be doing will be revealed!!!
The Bonkers Book of Jobs is published by Candy Jar Ltd, is available now for £7.99. To get your copy or to buy multiple copies and receive a free guide to introducing the Bonkers Book of Jobs as a topic in school please contact us here stating how many copies you would like and your delivery details.
Go Bonkers and get your copy today!
Click here to buy your copy!