Career Mark Membership
In this section
With membership you get access to a whole host of support:
- Support and guidance from helpful, experienced and passionate Careers Guidance Professionals
- Access to the Career Mark Standards and description grids
- Access to a suite of best practice materials, national policies and guidelines
- Detailed guidance notes to support the preparation of an evidence portfolio ready for submission
- Sample reports for your guidance
- All the information you need to prepare for your assessment and achieve your award
- Information and contact details for a range of experienced consultants and qualified assessors who could support you in achieving your award
- Specific revalidation support and guidance
- Member's discounts on all Complete Careers training and resources
- An e-newsletter issued every term
Once you become a member you can begin working towards the assessment.
- Membership - £160 for 2 years
- 1st assessment - £1500
- Revalidation assessment (after 2 years) - £750 (* revalidation request form must be received by the expiry date of the current award or full initial validation fees may apply.)
- All assessments will also cost £75 for travel expenses unless otherwise agreed.
For groups of schools who wish to work towards the award accreditation at the same time, we can offer a discount as follows:
- Three schools applying for membership and validation together can attract 3% discount on all costs
- For each additional school, a further 1% discount to be added up to a maximum of 10% discount for 10+ schools
- In addition, we can provide a discounted rate for shared training and support workshops
Members often find a small amount of consultancy beneficial to get them started and for reviewing portfolios before submission, contact us for more information.
- charges are exclusive of VAT and travel expenses (which will be charged at £75). 20% VAT will be added to your invoice.
- we will send your membership renewal notice automatically one month before your membership expires.