Career Mark Membership
With membership you get access to a whole host of support:
- Dedicated support from a Career Mark adviser
- High quality support materials
- An online toolkit, which includes a member forum
- An e-newsletter issued every term
Once becoming a member you can begin working towards the assessment.
- Membership - £100 for 1 year or £160 for 2 years
- 1st assessment - £1500
- Revalidation assessment (after 2 years) - £750
For groups of schools who wish to work towards the award accreditation at the same time, we can offer a discount as follows:
- Three schools applying for membership and validation together can attract 3% discount on all costs
- For each additonal school, a further 1% discount to be added up to a maximum of 10% discount for 10+ schools
- In addition we can provide a discounted rate for shared training and support workshops
Members often find a small amount of consultancy beneficial to get them started and for reviewing portfolios before submission, contact us for more information.
- charges are exclusive of VAT and travel expenses (which will be charged at £75). You may be able to access financial support for Career Mark via your local authority, contact us to find out more.
- we will send your membership renewal notice automatically one month before your membership expires.