Partnership Quality Award
This award is suitable for a range of learning providers who work in partnership to deliver one or more elements of an 11-19 year olds learning experience.
The award demonstrates excellence in partnership working between education providers; ensuring learners receive quality provision when educated over more than one site. Complete Careers can provide you with support and assessments for this award.
The award can be achieved at either Silver or Gold level. It is a validated self–assessment accredited by Complete Careers. The purpose of the award is to support:
- The quality of the learners experience
- The level of impact made by the learning programme
- Continuous Improvement
The award has two levels:
Evidence is provided to a validator off site to show that you have robust systems for:
- Managing your partnership provision effectively
- Effective delivery and review across the provision
- Evaluation, development and continuous improvement
(This is undertaken after successful completion of the Silver Award) Evidence is provided to a validator mainly by interviews on a learning site to show:
- The impact and outcome of your programmes and systems
The PQA is currently held by a number of education providers to quality assure their partnership provision. It is a flexible award which is suitable for anyone who works in a partnership to provide education.
Reasons for completing the award include:
- Quality assuring the learning experience
- Providing a framework for effective partnership work
- Preparation for Ofsted and other quality awards. (Mapping document included.)
- Confidence that the provision is delivering the best outcomes for your learners
For more information and to discuss how you could achieve the award contact us at enquries@complete–careers.com