Complete Careers Annual Conference 2018
Complete-Careers LLP invites you to their 3rd annual conference. This year the theme of the conference will be dedicated to:
- the role of the Careers Leader
- qualifications and training to fulfill the Career Leader and other supporting roles
- funding, frameworks and support to develop and quality assure your career provision.
The Careers and Enterprise Company will provide a keynote address to include their Careers Strategy Implantation Plan and funds to support it. Further keynote speakers and contributions from Teach First, The Gatsby Foundation, AIM Awards etc. will support you to comply with the new statutory duties. The day will have a varied format of addresses and workshops while also providing you with an opportunity to network with careers colleagues and explore the exhibitions and grounds of the venue. To increase accessibility the conference will be held in Newark Nottinghamshire, ideal for rail and road networks while also providing an opportunity to experience the National Civil War Centre.
The three workshop themes are:
- The Role of the Careers Leader – hear from different experienced Careers Leaders about their provision and the challenges from the statutory duties.
- Qualifications and Training to Support Career Leadership and Delivery – with the DfE committed to funding to train Career Leaders, this workshop explores best practice models to include; the Level 6 Career Leadership Award, the Teach First Careers and Enterprise Leadership Programme and further options from Aim Awards.
- Supporting, Quality Assuring and Developing your Careers Provision – This workshop provides a range of free and costed frameworks, tools and resources to enhance your careers provision.
The Careers and Enterprise Company will provide a Key Note address covering the following two areas:
- Launching the Careers and Enterprise Company’s Implementation Plan for the Careers Strategy. This will provide detail of the funds and support available for learning providers.
- The Enterprise Coordinator and Adviser Network – Hear how this is managed in different localities to learn about support from Local Enterprise Partnerships.
You can download a full copy of the agenda and further information here: Complete Careers Conference Agenda April 2018
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. The full day delegate cost is £95 (with a 25% discount for additional delegates from the same organisation). To take advantage of the 25% discount please add 2 bookings to your basket and use the code 25%OFF.
Once your payment has been received, you will be emailed a booking sheet to gather your delegate details. Please scroll up to the basket to checkout!